Experienced Project Manager
Main Street Design Build is seeking a passionate, detail-oriented project manager. This candidate must be an excellent communicator with the ability to motivate others towards achieving team goals. We believe that a culture of accountability, integrity, and teamwork can deliver exceptional services to our clients while rewarding its employees for their contributions with competitive compensation and great benefits in an atmosphere that is fun and challenging.
- Must be a skilled remodeler with at least 10 years of experience in Project Management or as a Lead Carpenter
- This individual must have extensive knowledge of residential remodeling practices and the construction trades, procedures, techniques, materials, specifications, estimating, and building codes
- Must be dedicated with a strong work ethic and a great attitude; must maintain a high standard of integrity and professionalism
- Managing remodeling projects from start to finish, including the scheduling of all resources and materials needed
- Occasionally performing a variety of carpentry work
- Overseeing team members and trade contractors to ensure top quality work
- Ensuring an excellent client experience while producing the project on time and on budget
- Dissect projects as they work through the design phase to ensure constructability
- Negotiate subcontractor pricing so that the project falls within budget
- Organize and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Visualize projects and visualize processes
- Exceptional organizational skills: MUST be able to keep paperwork in order, detail-oriented list maker, and note taker
- The job requires the ability to perform visual inspections of all areas of a residential construction project
Pay is commensurate with experience ($60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year)
Job Type: Full-time
If you would like to belong to the MainStreet family and apply for this Birmingham experienced project manager position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls, please. Principals only. No recruiters.