Why We Do What We Do
We believe in working closely with our clients, upholding our promise to preserve their dreams and see their luxury home remodel projects through to completion.
We also have a low tolerance for errors and a strong commitment to the craft, making it our mission to preserve the integrity of our work and our profession while positively influencing our customers’ during luxury home remodels. This means taking a hard look at moving from “error detection” at the end of the design/build process, to “error prevention” throughout the design/build process.
What We Do
Design and build high-end, luxury home remodels, to include bathrooms, kitchens and additions.
How We Do It
We help our clients create a vision of what they want in their luxury home remodels. We set priorities and expectations early and then take responsibility for ensuring that everything is done right. We define what is “right” by championing process improvement efforts that ensure quality during all phases of the design/build process. In a high-quality environment, everyone is responsible for quality. At MainStreet, everyone (office staff, field personnel, trade partners and management) is physically and emotionally invested in working towards theoretical ‘zero defect’ design and construction.
MainStreet Design Build uses a high-level of personal care and meticulous attention to detail to create timeless designs and build functional, high-quality kitchen and bath remodels, home additions, and luxury home remodels for the discerning home owner.
Our CORE VALUES
- Integrity: Integrity, honesty and trustworthiness are our standards for our communications and form the basis of all our relationships.
- Commitment: We are committed to doing what is right for the customer, all the way down to the studs.
- Excellence: Excellence in design and craftsmanship is our quality and performance standard.
- Team Work: We work as a team with our clients and trade partners to design and build what our clients truly desire.
- Pride: We take pride in the level of craftsmanship, attention to detail, and accuracy of our home design and remodeling projects; and in contributing to the preservation of our local community.
- Communication: We communicate openly, directly and in a timely manner with clients, trade partners and amongst ourselves.
- Fairness: We treat ourselves our clients and trade partners with fairness, loyalty and gratitude.