Launching a New ‘Wine and Design’ Seminar
Focused on the Art of the Seamless Home Addition
Do you love your neighborhood but are forced to make concessions to your lifestyle in your home?
Perhaps your current lifestyle warrants a new en suite bedroom, bathroom, home office, or mudroom? Maybe you’re ready to design and build that open concept kitchen you’ve been dreaming about?
Learn how to:
- Effectively plan your home addition
- Seamlessly blend the old with the new
- Design value into your home
- Stay on budget
- Ensure your project stays on schedule
- Choose a remodeling contractor wisely
This informative and creative seminar will give you insight into all of the critical things you need to know to ensure you end up with a seamlessly-integrated and intelligently-designed home addition.
Meet Your Presenters:
Whether you want to ‘build-up’ or ‘build-out’ our talented team of award-winning designers (Christine and Steve Ramaekers, along with Amy Fischer), will share with you how to intermingle original and new elements to create a timeless feel for your family’s home.
Taste of Luxury:
Learn how to “Add On” while enjoying a selection of featured wines from Birmingham Wine. Owners and sommeliers, Hélène and Jean-Jacques Fertal, will be representing some of the world’s best vintners, choosing a wine selection that represents the best in both quality and value—a perfect pairing and likeness to MainStreet Design Build.
- When: Thursday, February 27th
- Time: 6 PM – 8 PM
- Where: 555 South Old Woodward, Suite #11L, South Tower, Birmingham, MI 48009
- Cost: Complimentary
RSVP using our online form or call 248.644.6330
2020 ‘Wine & Design’ Seminar Schedule
Back by demand, this year’s home remodeling series includes these new and repeat seminar topics:
- Beautiful & Functional Master Suites & Spa Baths
- The Fine Points of Kitchen & Bathroom Design
- Home Makeovers with a Focus on Exterior Renovations
- The Art of the Seamless Home Addition