Located in the heart of Birmingham, MI, we are an award winning residential design and build remodeling firm. We are currently looking to add a dynamic Administrative Assistant to our team of superstars!
The ideal candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer service objectives. Must be motivated, energized, friendly, outgoing and excited about working with a creative group of professionals in a fast-paced environment. As the primary representative of our office, your attitude and appearance are most important. You set the first impression with all of our guests and our guests are our first priority! Excellent customer service is a must!
This position includes:
- Answering and directing all phone calls, greeting and assisting guests while enhancing the client experience,
- Assisting in the maintenance and upkeep of the office from preparing conference rooms for client meetings to ordering and organizing office supplies and project files,
- Supporting department managers with administrative tasks as requested,
- Coordinating meetings, employee birthdays and any other office events,
- Assisting with any bookkeeping needs such as weekly payroll processing, entering payable invoices, maintaining subcontractor insurance documentation and assembling and analyzing project data,
- Assisting with any human resource needs such as scheduling employee annual reviews, managing and tracking employee sick day and vacation day schedules,
- Assisting with any marketing needs such as coordinating client mailings, writing thank you notes, purchasing client gifts and proof reading any marketing materials,
- Assisting with any production administrative needs.
The requirements of this position include:
- Excellent verbal and grammatical skills (write/proofread),
- Continually maintain a professional appearance and demeanor,
- Proficient in the use of a computer. Excellent typing skills and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel,
- Valid State of Michigan driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Competitive salary based on skillset and experience. Family-owned company for over 25 years! Offering 401(k) plan with company match, excellent medical coverage with optional dental and optical coverage. Paid vacation and holidays. Safe, convenient and covered parking. Working hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you would like to belong to the MainStreet family and apply for this Birmingham administrative assistant position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls please. Principals only. No recruiters.